On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Peter Bukowski, who hosts Locked On Packers podcast and covers the team for SB Nation. He has also written for Sports Illustrated and Bleacher Report.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How analytics informs his coverage of football (7:41)
- How my work helped Peter in the early days of analytics (11:39)
- His model that helps with betting the NFL (17:37)
- The play that has helped Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense thrive this season (21:25)
- How analytics informs the defensive philosophy of the Packers (28:58)
- Tennessee at Green Bay on Sunday night, week 16 (34:02)
- The two teams the Packers would rather not face in the playoffs (37:33)
Peter also tells a great story about the power of the Internet at 5:14.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.