On this episode of the Football Analytics Show, I talk with JJ Zachariason, the editor-in-chief at numberFire. Topics include:
- The under the radar team that numberFire’s analytics like to win the tournament.
- The unusual strategy Cleveland has employed this free agency season.
- Whether New England or New Orleans won the Brandin Cooks trade.
- The biggest NFL free agency story for JJ.
- How the laws of supply and demand affect your strategy for breaking into sports analytics
JJ wrote an excellent data driven essay on why you should draft your QB late in fantasy drafts, which we discuss in the show. It’s part of his ebook The Late Round Quarterback.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the triangle.