On this episode of the Football Analytics Show, I talk with JJ Zachariason, the editor-in-chief at numberFire. Topics include:
- The under the radar team that numberFire’s analytics like to win the tournament.
- The unusual strategy Cleveland has employed this free agency season.
- Whether New England or New Orleans won the Brandin Cooks trade.
- The biggest NFL free agency story for JJ.
- How the laws of supply and demand affect your strategy for breaking into sports analytics
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the triangle.