Edward Golden, the founder of Right Angle Sports (RAS), joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. RAS is one of the only pick selling services with a long term track record of winning and honesty. Highlights include:
- How Edward built up RAS (7:15)
- His approach to handicapping sports (15:00)
- A week 9 NFL bet he likes (16:40)
- College basketball betting (20:58)
- How to run a picks service so that customers can get down (27:30)
- How he balances betting with the service (32:13)
- How the betting world has changed with legalization in the US (39:30)
There are not too many interviews out there with this betting legend. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon and get an episode on NFL passing metrics and what they say about Green Bay and Tampa Bay.
Leave a Reply