- The true reason behind his trends, such as NFL teams coming off a 20 point loss to a good team are 62.1% against the spread
- The NFL playoff game this weekend in which our predictions straddle the markets
- Two Super Bowl futures that John likes
- Whether Philadelphia could be a home underdog next weekend (remember, Carson Wentz is out)
- The hidden factor that affects the total in the Georgia vs Alabama championship game
I really enjoy all of John’s insight on Twitter. To follow him, click here.
After the interview, I have my own segment on my spread prediction for Alabama vs Georgia. But it’s really a story about the uncertainty in making these predictions.
I use an insight from Matthew Holt of CG Technologies, who tells me what the spread would have been for an SEC championship game between these two teams. Listen at 34:38.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.