On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I welcome Jonathan Bales, Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) player and founder of Fantasy Labs. We have a fascinating conversation on the following:
- His bold approach to breaking into the DFS world only 5 years ago
- The unique way in which Fantasy Lab gives you an edge in playing DFS
- How contrarian thinking applies to both tournaments in DFS and March Madness pools
- The unexpected product announcement Jonathan makes on the show; it has to do with props
- How working for free lets you break into a new field
Please go check out Jonathan’s personal site, one of my favorite places on the internet.
After the interview, I do my own segment on some new NFL preseason rankings, which come from market data. The rating on New England is particularly interesting. Listen at 28:10.
Finally, I talk with David Nasternak, the Michigan super fan and sound engineer for this podcast, on the Michigan versus Florida game. Listen at 32:55.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen on the site, click on the right pointing triangle.
Leave a Reply