On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Jonathan Bales, a co-founder of Fantasy Labs and author of multiple books on fantasy sports.
Among other things, we discuss:
- How he did 2400 push-ups in 12 hours (2:16)
- The value of Fantasy Labs for daily fantasy sports players (8:13)
- Why there is still value in getting started with DFS (10:00)
- Jonathan’s counter intuitive tips for starting a business (12:33)
- Why this pandemic is a time of great opportunity (18:41)
Jonathan is one of the most interesting people in the sports world, and I think you’ll get a lot out this conversations, sports and otherwise.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.