Hitman, a professional NFL bettor, joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- His evolution as a professional bettor (8:50)
- Getting bets down, then and now (12:12)
- His process for betting NFL spreads and totals (19:50)
- Super Bowl spread bet (27:57)
- His process for betting NFL player props (33:16)
- Two Super Bowl props he likes (36:30)
- More thoughts on the Super Bowl game script (41:34)
- Why he sells picks (46:07)
Here is the Washington Post article on sports betting that we discussed.
Hitman also gives his real name for the first time on a podcast during the first few minutes of the show. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Leave a Reply