- His first stoke of luck in his career (10:35)
- How he got his start in bookmaking (11:30)
- His edge as a sports bettor (22:06)
- NFL bookmaking (27:31)
- The NFL limits at Circa, open and close (33:49)
- Do big groups wait to bet right before the game? (44:57)
- Analytics in bookmaking (49:31)
- Dallas at San Francisco (52:57)
- Jacksonville at Kansas City (57:53)
- New York Giants at Philadelphia (59:55)
- Cincinnati at Buffalo (1:01:58)
- Super Bowl futures and implied probability (1:04:55)
- Spread for Kansas vs Buffalo AFC Championship game (1:09:53)
I always enjoy talking with bookmakers, and this conversation was no different. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon.