Rob Pizzola, pro NFL bettor and founder The Hammer, joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- The Mount Rushmore of bad NFL coaching by Denver’s Nathaniel Hackett (2:39)
- Why he started the new sports betting content company The Hammer (12:00)
- Rob’s process for betting the NFL in 2022 (23:45)
- A week 2 NFL bet (30:47)
- Cincinnati Bengals (37:42)
- New York Giants (40:57)
- New England Patriots (45:41)
- The worst team in the NFL (49:30)
- A very surprising prediction for the 2022 NFL season (52:21)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon, get the Establish the Mug when you sign up.