Fabian Sommer, a well respect NFL bettor, joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- Why he only bets the NFL and the benefits of this focus (2:21)
- Moving from picks to only betting (8:56)
- His quantitative and qualitative preparation for the 2022 season (13:45)
- Kansas City and their 2021 adjustments (21:32)
- Las Vegas and the offense of Josh McDaniels (27:59)
- Minnesota and Kevin O’Connell (31:50)
- Miami and Mike McDaniel (37:02)
- Dallas (39:41)
- Jacksonville and Doug Pederson (46:33)
Among these points, Fabian discussed two win total bets that he liked. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
To support the podcast, check out the Patreon page.
Leave a Reply