On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Dr. Eric Eager, Vice President of Research and Development at PFF. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How PFF grades are incorporated into their betting model (2:30)
- Early NFL insights from PFF grades (8:25)
- How offensive line continuity impacts the point spread (12:15)
- How to predict sacks and interceptions (21:00)
- Whether rushing matters in the NFL (22:55)
- Two NFL games to bet in week 3 (29:53)
- Chaos in college football (41:23)
- A surprise NFL team (45:51)
Eric also brings so much to the conversation through both data and football watched. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.