Among other topics, we discuss:
- why Josh considers himself an analyst, which leads to a discussion of data vs watching film (2:16)
- whether play action loses its effectiveness the more its run (6:45)
- how NFL general managers fare after winning executive of the year (15:35)
- the prospects for Antonio Brown in Oakland (18:22)
- the overrated team heading into the 2019 NFL season (23:50)
Josh is one of the best in the business, and I think you’ll enjoy the entire conversation.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here. The Football Analytics Show is also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.