- The game that so infuriated him that he started digging into college football numbers
- How his points per possession approach back in 2003 was way ahead of its time
- How he started writing for Football Outsiders and ESPN
- A prediction for Notre Dame at Michigan State by both FEI and The Power Rank
- The data visualization book that every data scientist should have
After the interview, I discuss how at this point in the season you have to balance a small sample size of games with preseason expectations, and how this applies to Duke at North Carolina. Listen at 29:02.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.