My latest projections for the likelihood that each team makes the college football playoff are up on Bleacher Report.
Each week, I take the latest committee rankings and simulate the remainder of the season. The method uses analytics to determine a win probability for each game and captures potential match ups in conference championship games. To read more on my methods, click here.
Over on Bleacher Report, I also provide analysis on the results. Here are the 5 hot topics of the week.
- Alabama is still your SEC favorite
- Ohio State shows the power of an upset
- The pool of Contenders is shrinking
- The lack of a Big 12 championship game is a huge advantage
- Pac-12 bias on the committee
To read the article, click here.