On this episode of the Football Analytics Show, I talk with Stewart Mandel, head of the new subscription college football site The All-American. He’s previously written for Sports Illustrated and Fox Sports.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- The type of analytics that will distinguish the All-American from other college football sites
- The primary frustration that drove Stewart to this new project
- The Power 5 conference that came in dead last in his coaching talent rankings
- The ACC team that could challenge Florida State and Clemson in their division
- How to pitch (and not pitch) Stewart on writing for the All-American
I’ve always looked up to Stewart’s writing and enjoyed our conversation about his new project. You can get updates on The All-American here.
To listen to the show on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.