Captain Jack Andrews, professional sports bettor and founder of Unabated, joins the podcast for a wide ranging conversion. Highlights include:
- An early example of a sports betting edge (5:15)
- The difficulty in finding a good book maker (8:13)
- Analytics and book making (14:19)
- Educating sports bettors (23:09)
- Betting NFL football (33:37)
- Top down versus bottom up approaches to betting (40:12)
- The bright future for sharp sports bettors (49:46)
- How exchanges work (55:06)
- How to get casino comps (1:08:11)
Jack has such a wide range of knowledge in sports betting that this conversation could have been double its actual length. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
You should also check out all of their great tools at Unabated. I’ll be talking about these in future newsletter.
You can support The Football Analytics Show on Patreon.
Leave a Reply