On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Edward Egros, a professor at Pepperdine University and expert in sports analytics. Among other topics, we discuss:
- His work on television (4:19)
- How his college football and NFL models work (9:21)
- Georgia’s defense (13:31)
- A college football bet on Houston at South Florida (23:47)
- College football playoff rankings (27:30)
- Packers at Chiefs, the loss of Aaron Rodgers and the Chiefs offense (35:52)
- Titans at Rams and running backs don’t matter (42:27)
- An NFL bet on Buffalo at Jacksonville (47:38)
Edward is always a great guest with the breath of knowledge, and I hope you enjoy this conversation. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.