On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Julian Packer, professional sports bettor and founder of Betstamp. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How he models and bets props (4:13)
- Whether the market for player points or three pointers is more efficient (8:14)
- Whether sharps find more value on overs or unders (12:11)
- The differences between basketball and football (18:11)
- How to prevent bet limits by sportsbooks (20:53)
- How to track your bets with Betstamp (23:52)
Professionals don’t often talk this much about their methods, so I hope you enjoy this conversation with Julian.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple podcasts, click here.
To download the mp3 file, click here.
Leave a Reply