On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined Drew Martin. He’s a sports bettor that appears on many outlets, now including The Power Rank YouTube channel.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How Drew’s background as a QB informs his handicapping (2:37)
- How interceptions impact not only the spread but the total (6:10)
- Is Auburn in blue blood purgatory? (10:09)
- Are Cincinnati and Brigham Young good enough for the playoff? (16:05)
- Liberty at Coastal Carolina (23:28)
I also talk about the strength of college football programs over the past 5 seasons (13:33).
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To check out Drew’s videos on The Power Rank YouTube channel, click here.