- How a lawyer created one of the most well respected NBA player predictions (3:22)
- From a lawyer who uses Python to a new career (11:34)
- Kalman filtering for basketball (20:00)
- Machine learning and Brandon Ingram (24:50)
- Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and predicting three point percentage (32:30)
- Plus minus for NBA players and Tim Duncan (39:03)
- NBA spreads (49:55)
I really enjoyed talking with Kostya about his methods, and I hope you get the same value out of this conversation.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.