These predictions come from world football/soccer rankings that take match results from the past five years and adjust for strength of schedule. These predictions alone will not beat the market but can be a useful tool in handicapping, especially early in the market.
Argentina vs Croatia – Argentina has a 44.5% chance to win. Croatia has a 29.7% chance to win. There is a 25.8% chance for a tie.
Argentina has a 57.2% chance to advance. Croatia has a 42.8% chance to advance.
France vs Morocco – France has a 50.0% chance to win. Morocco has a 24.3% chance to win. There is a 25.7% chance for a tie.
France has a 62.9% chance to advance. Morocco has a 37.1% chance to advance.
Smarter sports betting in less than 5 minutes
The Power Rank sports betting newsletter strives to be three things:
The primary focus is American football, but the newsletter will cover the World Cup over its duration. To sign up for this free service, enter your best email and click on “Sign up now!”