I got to be the guest on my own podcast! My name is Ed Feng, founder of The Power Rank and Stanford Ph.D.
Edward Egros interviewed me on The Football Analytics Show, and we discussed:
- How my predictive analytics have changed during the pandemic (2:02)
- How I got into sports analytics, and why I wouldn’t recommend this approach to others (7:32)
- How I’ve gotten lucky with my bracket advice over the years (13:03)
- The importance of watching games (17:55)
- Why you need to avoid information overload (22:58)
- Contrarian strategies for winning your March Madness pool (26:56)
- The impact of the location of the 2021 NCAA Tournament (33:17)
- Whether the ending of basketball games should change (39:21)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.