On the show this week, I discuss the following.
- What pocket Aces in poker has to do with college football
- Why it drives me crazy when people say “failed election predictions,” and what this has to do with college football
- What it takes to be a savvy content consumer in 2016
- Who Pro Football Focus was talking about when they said “He needs to improve his location, in particular, struggling to beat tight coverage at every level of the defense” before the 2016 NFL draft. Hint, he’s killing it in the NFL right now.
- My doubts about the college football playoff probabilities
- How Louisville makes the college football playoff, more thoughts on that here
To listen, click on the play button.
To download the podcast, click here.