Interactive bracket with win probabilites for the entire bracket.
The ranking of games comes from evaluating team strength and competitiveness. Please read this article for more details.
Predictions for Round of 32:
1. Vanderbilt versus Wisconsin. (0.84)
Wisconsin (10) will beat Vanderbilt (11) by 0.3 at a neutral site. Vanderbilt has a 49% chance of beating Wisconsin.
2. New Mexico versus Louisville. (0.84)
New Mexico (13) will beat Louisville (15) by 0.1 at a neutral site. Louisville has a 50% chance of beating New Mexico.
3. Murray State versus Marquette. (0.80)
Marquette (12) will beat Murray State (21) by 1.1 at a neutral site. Murray State has a 46% chance of beating Marquette.
4. Cincinnati versus Florida State. (0.75)
Florida State (22) will beat Cincinnati (29) by 1.7 at a neutral site. Cincinnati has a 44% chance of beating Florida State.
5. Xavier versus Lehigh. (0.74)
Xavier (47) will beat Lehigh (48) by 0.1 at a neutral site. Lehigh has a 50% chance of beating Xavier.
6. South Florida versus Ohio. (0.71)
Ohio (43) will beat South Florida (55) by 0.9 at a neutral site. South Florida has a 47% chance of beating Ohio.
7. Michigan State versus Saint Louis. (0.71)
Michigan State (3) will beat Saint Louis (18) by 5.3 at a neutral site. Saint Louis has a 33% chance of beating Michigan State.
8. Syracuse versus Kansas State. (0.70)
Syracuse (7) will beat Kansas State (25) by 4.5 at a neutral site. Kansas State has a 36% chance of beating Syracuse.
9. Gonzaga versus Ohio State. (0.66)
Ohio State (2) will beat Gonzaga (23) by 6.8 at a neutral site. Gonzaga has a 29% chance of beating Ohio State.
10. North Carolina versus Creighton. (0.65)
North Carolina (4) will beat Creighton (27) by 6.8 at a neutral site. Creighton has a 29% chance of beating North Carolina.
11. VCU versus Indiana. (0.65)
Indiana (8) will beat VCU (42) by 5.2 at a neutral site. VCU has a 33% chance of beating Indiana.
12. North Carolina State versus Georgetown. (0.64)
Georgetown (17) will beat North Carolina State (50) by 4.6 at a neutral site. North Carolina State has a 36% chance of beating Georgetown.
13. Kansas versus Purdue. (0.64)
Kansas (5) will beat Purdue (35) by 6.5 at a neutral site. Purdue has a 30% chance of beating Kansas.
14. Kentucky versus Iowa State. (0.59)
Kentucky (1) will beat Iowa State (30) by 9.4 at a neutral site. Iowa State has a 22% chance of beating Kentucky.
15. Colorado versus Baylor. (0.56)
Baylor (20) will beat Colorado (84) by 6.3 at a neutral site. Colorado has a 30% chance of beating Baylor.
16. Florida versus Norfolk State. (0.42)
Florida (16) will beat Norfolk State (136) by 10.6 at a neutral site. Norfolk State has a 20% chance of beating Florida.
For more content, follow The Power Rank on Twitter.
—About The Power Rank.
—Interactive bracket for NCAA Tournament.
—College basketball rankings.