Jim Sannes, senior writer/analyst at FanDuel and host of the Covering the Spread podcast, joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- The predictive models that Jim uses in his handicapping (9:20)
- Philadelphia Eagles (15:39)
- A week 18 NFL bet (17:11)
- When models are way off market (20:24)
- His trick for finding NFL player prop bets (22:29)
- Detroit at Green Bay (26:55)
- Tennessee at Jacksonville (33:22)
- Tampa Bay at Atlanta, injury adjustments (36:40)
- A surprise prediction for the NFL playoffs (43:16)
In the potentially non-sports section, we had a fun conversation about what era to live in. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon.
Leave a Reply