Matt Landes, host of the Props and Hops podcast and VSIN NFL correspondent, joins the show for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- How Matt got hooked on sports betting and started Props and Hops (7:40)
- His handicapping process (14:25)
- A less well known NFL analyst/bettor to follow (21:27)
- A NFL week 16 bet (25:56)
- Why Matt likes teasers (31:48)
- Philadelphia at Dallas (41:08)
- Green Bay at Miami (46:10)
- A surprising prediction for the remainder of the NFL season (50:21)
- A great story on the late David Malinsky (1:09:20)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Support the podcast on Patreon and get a patron only episode on the college football playoff next week.
Leave a Reply