Dr. Eric Eager, the head of Research and Development at PFF, joins the podcast for a wide ranging conversation. Highlights include:
- Is there a demand for smart sports betting content? (4:50)
- Uniqueness of scheme, principle component analysis and the markets (12:39)
- Two week 1 NFL bets (22:50)
- Los Angeles Chargers (26:33)
- Pittsburgh Steelers and whether Mike Tomlin is a good coach (27:50)
- Philadelphia Eagles (32:37)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (37:30)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (44:15)
- Georgia, Ohio State (47:17)
Eric is one of the best football analysts in the world, and I think you’ll get a ton out of this conversation. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on:
Eric discussed the QB rankings of Steven Ruiz of The Ringer.