- How to calculate player ratings (7:40)
- Incorporating Shot Link data (13:38)
- Which golfer skills, e.g. off the tee, putting, are more predictable (21:20, 38:24)
- From player ratings to tournament simulations (25:20)
- Course fit (30:20)
- Jordan Spieth and the difficulty of golf predictions (46:50)
- US Open favorite and adjustments for new courses (51:22)
I use Data Golf’s Scratch+ service for betting, and I highly recommend it. To listen to this awesome conversation on golf analytics, click on the right pointing triangle.