On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Drew Dinsick, sharp quantitative bettor. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How this NFL draft is different from past years (3:16)
- Jacksonville and the top pick (9:06)
- Kayvon Thibodeaux (13:10)
- Malik Willis, Kenny Pickett and the QB class (18:22)
- The components of Drew’s NBA model (36:00)
- NBA player ratings (39:53)
- Golden State (49:42)
- Brooklyn (54:16)
This was an awesome conversation about quantitative process and sports. To listen here, click on the triangle pointing towards the right.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
[…] Dinsick also talked about his NBA modeling and a new approach to basketball totals on this recent ep…. […]