On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Matthew Freedman, Director of Content at FantasyPros and BettingPros, to talk about betting the NFL draft. Among other topics, we discuss:
- His process for betting the NFL draft, and how it has changed since last year (7:45)
- The best time to bet the draft (16:24)
- Responding to new information (19:15)
- QB Malik Willis and not thinking like an NFL GM (22:19)
- Is there more value in betting on later rounds of the NFL draft? (25:58)
- A general principle for predicting the NFL draft (32:32)
- Seven bets on the NFL draft that Matthew has made (33:25)
- The most intriguing team coming out of free agency (52:07)
This was a fantastic conversation, and you can listen here by clicking on the right pointing triangle.
This episode of The Football Analytics Show is also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
[…] Matthew Freedman of FantasyPros came on my podcast this week to discuss how he has curated mock drafts with a strong track record. Based on these sharp mocks, […]
[…] can find Freedman’s NFL draft information both on his recent appearance on The Football Analytics Show and his mock draft at […]