On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Fabian Sommer, football handicapper. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Home field advantage in the playoff (4:33)
- The variety of metrics he uses in evaluating matchups in NFL games (7:19)
- Closing line value, Philadelphia and mean absolute error (10:26)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans (17:08)
- Does Derrick Henry matter? (24:28)
- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers (27:05)
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (35:01)
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs (42:53)
We end with a great discussion on books (49:00).
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.