On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Parker Fleming, a football analyst making some very accurate college football predictions (look at @statsowar). Among other topics, we discuss:
- Curiosity based vs academic education (2:50)
- How his college football model works (12:12)
- Alabama vs Cincinnati (26:48)
- Michigan vs Georgia (34:18)
- Two bowl games to bet (39:38)
- Gary Patterson’s departure from TCU, Parker’s team (42:10)
This was a fun conversation, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.