On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Kevin Cole, Senior Data Scientist at PFF. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Bill Belichick’s strategy against Buffalo in the wind on Monday night, Week 13 (2:47)
- Kevin’s model for predicting NFL spreads (9:31)
- How much rushing matters in the NFL (16:09)
- A bet on Atlanta at Carolina (23:10)
- New Orleans, Taysom Hill and Alvin Kamara (28:51)
- Baker Mayfield and the average NFL quarterback (34:33)
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona (37:16)
- Kevin’s NFL QB rankings by Bayesian updating (43:05)
- Jalen Hurts and Philadelphia (48:40)
Kevin is always an awesome guest with so many insights, and I hope you really enjoy this conversation. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
This episode is also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Leave a Reply