On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Tony Miller, the Director of the Sportsbook at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Bookmaking in England and which sports were popular (5:33)
- Great stories about Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra (10:40)
- How he sets the market at the Golden Nugget (13:06)
- Two NFL games in which he purposely differs from market consensus (15:12)
- How he adjusts his power ratings in football (17:43)
- Philadelphia at Denver (22:15)
- The adjustment for Michigan RB Blake Corum (26:14)
- Kansas City at Las Vegas (33:43)
- Cleveland at New England (37:10)
I always enjoy talking with bookmakers, and this conversation with Tony was fascinating. To listen here, click here:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.