On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Bob Stoll, a long time pioneer in analytics for football betting. He runs Dr. Bob Sports.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- His college football model (2:19)
- Adjustments for injuries in college football (4:40)
- Georgia and his college football preseason rankings (8:22)
- The real problem with Clemson (10:18, 18:13)
- A week 8 college football bet (21:14)
- His NFL model (23:39)
- Adjustments for secondary players (28:27)
- A week 7 NFL bet (33:07)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Spotify, click here.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
Leave a Reply