On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by George Chahrouri, CXO at PFF and host of the PFF Forecast podcast. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How George got started in football analytics (3:00)
- Starting a calculus class in Compton (5:00)
- Working on the Sunday Night Football broadcast on NBC (15:41)
- The easiest and hardest analytics concepts to explain to the football public (19:02)
- When most people make their NFL bets (34:20)
- Chargers at Ravens (40:20)
- Cardinals at Browns (49:16)
- Jon Gruden’s absence (55:56)
- Bengals at Lions (61:45)
Hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.