On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Rob Pizzola, professional sports bettor and partner at BetStamp. Among other topics, we discuss:
- The status of his NFL models in 2021 (2:16)
- How he builds his player based models (5:11)
- Josh Allen and Buffalo’s advantage on offense (20:22)
- Arizona (24:39)
- Las Vegas (29:00)
- The QB and head coach duo that has long term potential (33:16)
- A week 5 game Rob is looking to bet (37:13)
- The strange way that running backs matter in the NFL (44:42)
- The BetStamp app (46:00)
Rob is a true expert at applying analytics to betting, and I hope you enjoy this conversation. In addition, I try out a new non-sports question at the end.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.