On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Preston Johnson, professional sports bettor and founder of Bets TV. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Why he founded Bets TV (3:15)
- How his analytics based football models work (8:07)
- How to react to the spread move in Los Angeles Chargers at Washington Football Team (13:09)
- Early season adjustments in college football vs NFL (17:57)
- Michigan, Ohio State (20:19)
- USC, UCLA (24:22)
- Alabama at Florida (30:05)
- A college football bet (33:40)
- An NFL bet (39:23)
We also digress into vegan diets and music in the non-sports section at the end. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.
Leave a Reply