On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Phil Steele, college football expert and long time publisher of his college football preview magazine. Among other topics, we discuss:
- The role that analytics plays in his analysis (5:27)
- How Phil uses ensemble methods in his rankings (8:12)
- Michigan (11:30)
- 3 surprise teams that could make the college football playoff (13:07)
- An overrated team (18:09)
- The most intriguing team (20:48)
- His possibly surprising national championship team (22:51)
I highly recommend checking out the Phil Steele 2021 College Football Preview magazine.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.