On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Mike Craig, long time professional sports bettor. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How he translated his Penn State degrees in math and chemical engineering into sports betting (2:20)
- Analytics vs subjective analysis, and how this depends on sport (9:45)
- How Mike approached college basketball totals in 2020-21 (25:15)
- Closing line value (28:25)
- Bottom up vs top down approach to betting, and some creative ways to do the latter (36:33)
- The toughest and easiest markets to beat (43:45)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.