On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Brendan Kent, host of the Measurables podcast and Senior Business Data Analyst at DraftKings. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How he got a job with the Portland Timbers as an undergraduate at Harvard (4:18)
- His Sports Analytics 101 series for Linfield University and his website (13:40)
- The story behind his Measurables podcast (19:59)
- Office Hours for underrepresented minorities in sports analytics (24:12)
- Advice for young people to break into sports analytics (26:55)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.