On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Bud Elliott, National Recruiting Analyst at 247Sports college football betting expert.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- The objective and subjective factors Bud uses in evaluating college football win totals (3:40)
- The problems with small sample size heading into 2021 (9:10)
- A few win totals that Bud likes (15:20)
- The essential tool for betting college football championship futures (21:27)
- What to expect from Florida State (28:00)
- Freshmen that could change the college football landscape (32:32)
- The Big Ten East (36:41)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Spotify, click here.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.