On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Sarah Bailey of the Los Angeles Rams. She earned of Masters of Statistics from Simon Fraser University before heading to the NFL.
Among other topics in football analytics, we discuss:
- How she got a job in the NFL (2:16)
- The 3 areas football analytics that she works on for the Rams (7:46)
- The lifestyle of working in the NFL (16:46)
- Predicting batting average in baseball (18:18)
- Advice for people who want to work in the NFL (23:43)
Sarah and I also talked about running, a shared passion. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Spotify, click here.