- How a study on match ups got him a head start in the analytics world (4:07)
- Jordan’s experience on a college basketball staff (10:50)
- How he started Hoop Vision (14:36)
- Houston’s unique style of play (19:37)
- Can a team avoid regression in 3 point field defense? (24:46)
- Can Baylor fix their defensive struggles? (29:33)
- The one thing that makes Gonzaga great (32:32)
- Putting Baylor in perspective (36:18)
We end with a discussion of the history of the game and how strategy has changed (39:57).
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To download the mp3 file, click here.