On this episode of podcast, I’m joined by Adam Stanco, hoops expert and host of the Rejecting the Screen podcast. Among other topics, we discuss:
- The factors a team needs to win the NCAA tournament (2:26)
- Whether the numbers are right in making Gonzaga and Baylor the top two teams (7:45)
- Michigan and the draft stock of Hunter Dickinson (20:52)
- The problem with Duke and Kentucky (32:26)
- Two other teams that can win the tournament (43:07)
Adam and I break down the tournament every year, and it’s always one of my favorite conversations. To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.