On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Rufus Peabody, professional sports bettor who uses data and analytics to find an edge. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Getting COVID in Boston (1:58)
- How 2020 changed his analytics for football (4:55)
- How his football model works (7:57)
- His prediction for Tampa Bay vs Kansas City (12:38)
- His approach to player props in the Super Bowl (17:39)
- Two props he likes for the Super Bowl (22:44)
I look up to Rufus as one of the best in the data analytics business, and you should absorb his every word.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To download the mp3 file, click here.