On the episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Matt Freedman of The Action Network and Fantasy Labs to talk about the Super Bowl.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- the insane way Matt first worked in the sports field (3:26)
- the top 3 tips for betting player props (9:36)
- props that Matt likes in the Super Bowl (13:20)
- how Matt and others build a player projection model (17:20)
- side and total for Kansas City vs Tampa Bay (19:50)
- why Matt started doing a Twitter Ask Me Anything every day (30:02)
It was a fantastic overall conversation that I highly recommend you check out. Also, Matt flips the script and asks me my opinion on the Super Bowl side (24:43).
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
To download the episode, click here.