On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Chris Andrews, the Director of the Sportsbook at the South Point Casino in Las Vegas, joins me to talk about the NFL Playoffs.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How Chris sets the market, and how numbers play a role (2:38)
- The total in Alabama vs Ohio State, and how college football has changed (7:17)
- The impact of public money during the NFL post season (12:44)
- Rams at Packers, and the sharp vs public money (10:03)
- Ravens at Bills, and momentum in the NFL (17:09)
- Browns at Chiefs, and the Super Bowl prospects of the latter (22:00)
- Bucs at Saints, and the thing Chris can’t put his finger on (25:27)
The conversation also touches upon Thomas Pynchon, home field advantage with no fans, poker and Winston Churchill.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.