On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I talk with Richard Johnson whose work appears on the SEC Network, Washington Post and FiveThirtyEight among other outlets.
Among other topics, we talk about the following:
- How analytics inform his college football coverage (Richard gives a fantastic, universal description at 10:22)
- How to have more black head coaches in college football (16:20)
- His list of 15 black coaches for AD who wants to think creatively (26:17)
- Clemson vs Notre Dame (31:04)
- Alabama vs Florida (35:52)
- Ohio State vs Northwestern (40:54)
At the end, we also find a common interest in food.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.